VIDEO EDITOR (m / f)
PERIOD OF TIME
January 2021– July 2021
work from home
The Museum of Popular and Subcultures is a non-governmental organization founded in 2020 in Belgrade with the aim of acting in the field of popular and subcultures, encouraging creative education and critical thinking in the field of popular and subcultures through exhibitions, workshops, projects, programs and all animation, creative and related activities. The activity of the museum is also reflected in the creation of a creative and stimulating atmosphere for overcoming prejudices towards and / or between popular and subcultures, as well as encouraging cooperation and production of works of art and creative works. The museum strives to open a creative and research space for the work of experts in the field of culture (culturologists, sociologists of culture, anthropologists of culture, communicators, andragogues, theorists of contemporary art and experts in related professions) and thus raise awareness of the importance of these professions. represented in society.
Camping the trash out is a pilot project of the organization which, through these goals, strives to open space for diverse and creative discussion and creativity within the theme of camp style and phenomena.
The project is supported by the Prince Claus Fund / Next Generation 2020.
What I can to expect while working on the project?
• Periodic work on the project in the period from January 2021 to July 2021;
• Work based on previously set deadlines (work from home)
• Design and work on video accompanying materials, as well as work on the final video of the project (after movie)
• Creative atmosphere, socializing, balance of group and individual work;
• Fee for your commitment to the project;
Who can apply?
• Student or graduate of all degrees in the field of editing, video design and related faculties
• You need to have experience in any of the more famous video editing programs (Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe After Efects, Adobe Premiere, etc.)
• If you are not in the mentioned studies or a graduate of the same, and you have an interesting portfolio and an editorial eye, feel free to apply and show your talent and experience through your application.
What do I need to apply?
It is obligatory to send:
• Short working / volunteer / creative biography - in .pdf (.jpg) or .doc format with the necessary information (studies, degree of study, interests, previous experience, etc.)
• Cover letter - Why do you want to join our team? What do you want to learn and explore new and what is it that you want to contribute to this project? (optional form: text, video, audio ...)
• Portfolio of your previous works (not necessarily business and faculty projects, but also what you did for your soul)
It is desirable (optional) to have / send:
• Works that are not strictly social media posts, after movies, etc. You can send anything you've done, from teasers to documentaries and short clips!
• Description of work experience in the non-governmental sector or private or state in the field of culture;
• References and contact persons;